A sample of posts from 2015
- What South Africa's agony can teach us
- One woman--in the entire U.S.--has the courage to tell the truth about the government
- OMG!! Republican senator missed 12% of senate vote. Of course this wasn't important when Obozo missed twice as many senate votes...
- Wealthy, influential U.S. political cartoonist weighs in against free speech. Guess which cases?
- The emperor ignores both the Constitution and court orders; Democrats and MSM yawn.
- University students decide concealed-carry would reduce incidence of rape; wacked-out liberals decide to veto this "because it wouldn't address the root causes of rape"
- Dem congresswhore prints up cards for illegals reading "You can't arrest me, I've got amnesty!"