December 26, 2015

The emperor's devotion to Islam, in his own words

The mainstream media has been increasingly horrified that so many Republicans think the emperor is a Muslim.  But reading the emperor's own words suggest where his loyalties lie:

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
   --from “The Audacity of Hope,” B. Hussein Obama, p. 261.


“I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites”.
   --from “Dreams of My Father,” B. Hussein Obama

“I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race”.
   --“Dreams of My Father”

“I never emulate...men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, a Muslim and son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela”.
(Did you get that? Malcolm X, racist muslim who despises white people, is his hero.)
   --“Dreams of My Father”

Documented quotes from Barrack HUSSEIN Obama while serving as president (emperor):
*1. “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
*2. “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”  [Really?  "So much to shape the world?" 
*3. “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”  [This is utter horse-shit!  There is NO tolerance in Islam.  Even presumably sophisticated Saudi Arabia has laws against Christians building churches or even worshiping openly.]
*4. “Islam has always been part of America”
*5. “As a student of history, I know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
*6. “we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”
*7. “The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam”
*8. “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”  [Again, total horse-shit.  Islam has zero tolerance for other beliefs--including freedom of speech, democracy, etc.]
*9. “America and Islam...need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”  [The emperor clearly believes that if he just repeats that enough times, liberals will believe it.  Of course they already do.]
*10. “I made it clear that America is not – and will never be – at war with Islam.”
*11. “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”  [Utter horse-shit.  How many Islamic governments have condemned attacks by Islamic terrorists?  None.]
*12. “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”  [As long as it's not education of *girls*--which huge numbers of Muslims oppose.]
*13. “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”  [See comment on #s 3, 8 & 9 above.]
*16. “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers..."  [The only link I'm aware of between Muslims and "some of our highest skyscrapers" is the role Muslims played in destroying two of 'em.  And Democrats are trying hard to get Americans to believe that the WTC wasn't destroyed by hijacked jetliners, but by a government plot orchestrated by G.W. Bush.  And of course no Dem wants anyone to remember the truck-bomb Muslims detonated in the WTC parking garage in 1993, cuz that would suggest destroying it was a goal.]
*17. “I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”
*18. “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”
*19. “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality.”  [Only equality for Muslims; non-believers must submit or convert.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home