The Peoples' Cube
rivals The Onion for funny parody headlines. Some examples:
- 'Wear hijab to school day' ends with spontaneous female circumcision and stoning of a classmate during lunch break
- Impressed by Fox News stellar rating during GOP debates, CNN to use same
formula on Democrat candidates by asking tough, pointed questions about
- John Kerry proposes 3-day waiting period for all terrorist nations trying to acquire nuclear weapons
- Cuba opens affordable medical tourism for Americans who can't afford Obamacare deductibles
- US media to GOP candidates: 'Knowing what we know now, would you
have had anything to do with the founding of the United States?'
- Hillary: DELETE is the new RESET
- Charlie Hebdo receives Islamophobe 2015 award; cartoonists couldn't be reached for comment due to their inexplicable, illogical deaths
- Obama finds out from CNN that Hillary Clinton spent four years as his Secretary of State
- Study finds stunning lack of racial, gender, and economic diversity among middle-class white males
- Obama: 'If I had a city, it would look like Ferguson'
- Obama signs executive order renaming 'looters' as 'undocumented shoppers'
- White House: Republican takeover of the Senate is a clear mandate from
the American people for President Obama to rule by executive order
The comrades deliver a much-needed dose of humor during otherwise bleak times.