June 07, 2018

23-year-old driver kills pedestrian in hit-and-run; no apologies, "I didn't do nothing on purpose."

In Boston yesterday a 23-year-old driver killed an 80-year-old man in a crosswalk--a hit and run.

The driver was interviewed, confessed on camera but offered no apologies, saying instead 
"I was listening to my music and as I was driving I was driving too quick, I was driving too quick to the point where I couldn’t really stop and it was a green light.  As the guy was walking, the light was green, I’m driving and pressing the horn, pressing the horn beep beep, it was either I was going to die and crash into a pole. When it came down to it accidents happen."
"I didn't do nothing on purpose.  People hit and run people all the time, it just happened to be an unfortunate situation where I was driving."

Driving way too fast (see pic below), honked at the guy but he didn't jump out of the way so...hey, accident.

Look at the damage to the car he was driving.  How fast do you have to hit a pedestrian to put that much crush in metal?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfDmIa_UwAUIREu.jpg

And this guy doesn't think he did a thing wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home