August 14, 2021

Dems demanding every American take the vax? Here's an idea for ya:

I see the biden*fail regime has ordered EVERY member of the U.S. armed forces to take the vax.  Same for all federal employees.

Bowing to the all-powerful teachers' union, the regime is moving toward requiring EVERY school kid over age ten to be forced to take the vax if they want to go to school.  

I'm not a federal employee, nor an employee of a "woke" suckup company that's ordered every employee to take the vax if they want to keep their job.  So at the moment, the regime can't directly force me to take the jab.

But is there a single American who believes the regime won't force every American to take the vax after the FDA (corrupt, as all federal agencies are, and have been for years) approves it for general use?

So here's an idea that will save you biden*fail types trouble: 

 Mail me the vaccine.  I'll vax myself, and mail you back paperwork saying I've taken it.

Wait...Do I hear you Democrats and RINOs whining that it would be stupid for them to trust that kind of system?  That my assurance that I'd taken the vax wouldn't prove that I'd actually taken it? 

And yet you Democrats demand that we trust YOU that all-mail voting is totally honest, even when ballots are mailed to empty lots, or business addresses, or are signed with illegible scrawls that don't match signatures on file, or are returned before they were supposedly mailed out, or when thousands of Xeroxed copies of the same ballot are found.  Hmm....  

So you Dems are crystal-clear that you'd be dumb to trust us, and yet you DEMAND that we trust you about no-photo-ID, all-mail, ballot-harvested (i.e. fraudulent) voting.  Interesting.


 Source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home