September 20, 2018

Rat-bastard Democrat says she's "sure" Kavanaugh is guilty, then quietly retracts

The accusations by Democrats against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh--fueled by the claims of the notoriously memory-deficient Christina Blasey Ford--have introduced another player: Christina King Miranda.

Two days ago Miranda a now-deleted Facebook post that stated definitively, "The incident [the one Blasey Ford claimed happened, claiming Kavanaugh threw her on a bed at a party and laid on top of her--with both parties totally clothed] DID happen, many of us heard about it in school."

That's fascinating, cuz NOW Miranda has told NPR that she does not know if an alleged sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh took place as she first suggested on social media.

Miranda admitted on Twitter that she did not have "first hand knowledge" of the incident. "That it happened or not, I have no idea," Cristina King Miranda told NPR's Nina Totenberg. "I can't say that it did or didn't."  "In my [Facebook] post I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen]," Miranda told NPR. "I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend [my post] and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter."

Whoa!  That's a HUGE reversal, eh?  And y'all undoubtedly noticed the contradiction when she says "I was SURE it PROBABLY DID happen."  Hint, sweetheart:  "Sure" and "probably" are contradictions.

What the hell is up with these morons?  Oh wait, we know exactly:  They'll lie like rugs to block Kavanaugh from being confirmed to the court.  And yet they'll continue to lie, lie, lie to string the investigation out for as long as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home