Wednesday, May 20
- Name: SF
- Location: Flyover country, United States
Ex-AF pilot. While airliners are very safe, flying a single-pilot jet can be extremely demanding, especially in bad weather. It's a *huge* tribute to engineers that today's commercial jetliners are so amazingly safe!
- Interesting names for bills in South Africa
- South Africa and electricity
- Where will the West find leaders with the moral cl...
- This picture seems...odd somehow
- Western politicians don't understand ISIS--and can...
- Some odd things about the coverage of the Amtrak c...
- The sad story of a five-year-old murder victim
- "Islamic terrorism? I just don't see it."
- Emperor seeks "Fast-Track authority:" congress cou...
- Obama: "I'd never ask the American people to sign ...