July 31, 2022

For Americans under 40, a history lesson from 1998 fthat will help you grasp the audacity of the lies

If you're under 30 you don't really have a first-person understanding of political events that happened more than 15 years ago--any more than us older folks did in that same position.  To 15-year-olds, politics is of almost no interest--which is as it should be.

So as the corrupt Democrats ramp up their efforts to BAR president Trump from running for office again in 2024--something totally supported by our corrupt, Democrat-loving Mainstream Media--you might want to know how the Media treated a Democrat president way back in 1996.

Bill Clinton was accused of raping several women, and of having oral sex with a 20-year-old White House intern, Monica Lewinsky, IN THE OVAL OFFICE.  (Clinton was 30 years older then Monica.)  After a couple of YEARS of legal dodging by the Clinton regime to avoid it, on January 17, 1998 Bill was FINALLY forced to give a deposition in the case.

It's also a matter of record that after Monica's name appeared on a list of witnesses, Clinton began taking steps to conceal their relationship, including suggesting to Lewinsky that she file a false affidavit to misdirect the investigation, encouraging her to lie, including about gifts he had given her, and about him using his connections to find her a cushy job after he'd had her removed from the White House to help conceal their affair.

Clinton also asked his personal secretary, Betty Currie, to lie to cover up his affair with Monica.

If those acts strike you as criminal--and FAR more serious than a phone call asking a Ukranian president to investigate corruption in a Ukranian energy company who hired Hunter Biden--congratulations.

Now, depositions are given under oath, meaning that if you're proven to have lied that's perjury.  And if you're a "normal American" who commits perjury, you go to jail.  Of course that was before Americans accepted that there are two vastly different sets of laws in this country, in which the powerful get away with everything.

So when the questioner asked Bill whether he'd "had sex" with 20-year-old White House intern Monica Lewinsky--in a room off the Oval Office!--Bill looked right into the camera, shook his finger and sternly growled “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.”  He growled--sternly--to show he was reeeealy serious.  No uncertainty at all, citizen!  You MUST believe him!

But as the deposition went on, Bill–often called “Slick Willie” because he was so good at lying–realized the man questioning him had the goods on him–in part because, in an almost unbelievable twist, as Monica "serviced" the president, Clinton had ejaculated on Monica’s dress.

And by amazing luck she hadn’t had the dress cleaned.  So investigators were able to get DNA off the dress.  And you'll never guess who it matched.
Bill Clinton.  Ooooh.

Does that surprise you?  Shock you?  Do ya think it's just a "right-wing conspiracy theory"?  Then look it up.  Here's part of Clinton's sworn testimony--as printed by the New York Times!  And as you read it, keep in mind that Clinton knows he's gotten oral sex from Monica--so watch his wheels spinning as he lies:

Q:  Do you know a woman named Monica Lewinsky?

CLINTON:  I do.

Q. How do you know her?

A. She worked in the White House for a while, first as an intern, and then in, as the, in the legislative affairs office. . . .

Q. Is it true that when she worked at the White House she met with you several times?

A.  I don't know about several times. There was a period when the Republican congress shut the government down that the whole White House was being run by interns, and she was assigned to work back in the chief of staff's office.  And we were all working there, so I saw her on two or three occasions then.  And then when she worked at the White House, I think there was one or two other times when she brought some documents to me.

Q. At any time were you and Monica alone together in the Oval Office?

A.  I don't recall.  [Ah, so maybe someone else was there when you were getting a blowjob from a 20-yeare-old...but you just can't recall?]  But as I said, when she worked at the legislative affairs office, they always had somebody there on the weekends. I typically worked some on the weekends. Sometimes they'd bring me things on the weekends. She -- it seems to me she brought things to me once or twice on the weekends. In that case, whatever time she would be in there, drop it off, exchange a few words and go, she was there.
   I don't have any specific recollections of what the issues were, what was going on, but when the Congress is there, we're working all the time, and typically I would do some work on one of the days of the weekends in the afternoon.

Q. So I understand, your testimony is that it was possible, then, that you were alone with her, but you have no specific recollections of that ever happening?

A. Yes, that's correct. It's possible that she, in, while she was working there, brought something to me and that at the time she brought it to me, she was the only person there. That's possible.

Q. Do you recall ever walking with Lewinsky down the hallway from the Oval Office to your private kitchen there in the White House?

A. Well, let me try to describe the facts first, because you keep talking about this private kitchen.  My recollection is that, that at some point during the government shutdown, when Ms. Lewinsky was still an intern but was working the chief of staff's office because all the employees had to go home, that she was back there with a pizza that she brought to me and to others. I do not believe she was there alone, however. I don't think she was. And my recollection is that on a couple of occasions after that she was there but my secretary, Betty Currie, was there with her. . . .

Q. Have you ever met with Monica Lewinsky in the White House between the hours of midnight and 6 A.M.?

A. I certainly don't think so.  Now, let me just say, when she was working there, during, there may have been a time when we were all -- we were up working late. There are lots of, on any given night, when the Congress is in session, there are always several people around until late in the night, but I don't have any memory of that.  I just can't say that there could have been a time when that occurred, I just -- but I don't remember it.

You got a blowjob from a 20-year-old, and you damn sure remember it.

Q. Certainly if it happened, nothing remarkable would have occurred?

A. No, nothing remarkable. I don't remember it.

Same observation as above.  He absolutely remembers every detail.

Q. When was the last time you spoke with Monica Lewinsky?

A. I'm trying to remember. Probably some time before Christmas. She came by to see Betty sometime before Christmas. And she was there talking to her, and I stuck my head out, said hello to her.

Q. Did she tell you she had been served with a subpoena in this case?

A. No. I don't know if she had been.

When Clinton learned that Monica was a witness, he started askig her to lie--including under oath.  That's a crime.  He also used his good friend Vernon Jordan to offer her a cushy job.

Q. Did anyone other than your attorneys ever tell you that Monica Lewinsky had been served with a subpoena in this case?

A. I don't think so

Actually Monica had called Clinton to tell him she'd been subpoenaed.  She was in a panic, "What should I do?"

Q. Did you ever talk with Monica Lewinsky about the possibility that she might be asked to testify in this case?
A. Bruce Lindsey, I think Bruce Lindsey told me that she was, I think maybe that's the first person told me she was. I want to be as accurate as I can. 

Ah, "I want to be accurate."  That's reassuring, eh?  But note that Clinton did NOT answer the question.  His response was a cunning effort to avoid answering--which was immediately noticed by the questioner.  So he repeated the question:

Q. Have you ever talked to Monica Lewinsky about the possibility that she might be asked to testify in this lawsuit?

A. I'm not sure, and let me tell you why I'm not sure.  It seems to me the, the, the --- I want to be as accurate as I can here. Seems to me the last time she was there to see Betty before Christmas we were joking about how you-all, with the help of the Rutherford Institute, were going to call every woman I'd ever talked to, and I said, you know -- --
    And I said that you [Monica] would qualify, or something like that.  I don't, I don't think we ever had more of a conversation than that about it, but I might have mentioned something to her about it. ... I might have said something like that, so I don't want to say for sure I didn't, because I might have said something like that.

Doesn't take a degree in psychology to tell he's lying.

Q.  Have you ever given any gifts to Monica Lewinsky?

A.  I don't recall. Do you know what they were?

Q. A hat pin?

A. I don't, I don't remember. But I certainly, I could have.

Q. A book about Walt Whitman?

A. I give --- let me just say, I give people a lot of gifts, and when people are around I give a lot of things I have at the White House away, so I could have given her a gift, but I don't remember a specific gift. . . .

Q. Has Monica Lewinsky ever given you any gifts?

A. Once or twice. I think she's given me a book or two.

Q. Did she give you a silver cigar box?

A. No.

Q. Did she give you a tie?

A. Yes, she had given me a tie before. I believe that's right.

Now watch a great tactic:  The questioner's last several questions have seemingly been about trivial matters.  Now without missing a beat, this:

Q. Did you have an extramarital sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky?

A. No.

Q. If she told someone that she had a sexual affair with you beginning in November of 1995, would that be a lie?

A. It's certainly not the truth. It would not be the truth.

Q. I used the term "sexual affair." And so the record is completely clear, have you ever had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky, as that term is defined in Deposition Exhibit 1, as modified by the Court.

A. I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. I've never had an affair with her. 

While the transcript printed by the Times is utterly damning to Clinton, it leaves out one of the most absurd parts: When the opposing attorney asked Bill “Have you ever had sexual relations with Miss Lewinsky?” Bill gives an unequivocal answer: "I have never had sexual relations with Monica..."  It's only later in the depo that he tries to wriggle out of his unequivocal lie by using a classic dodge–one that Hilliary would use decades later:

   “It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘IS’ is.”

And yes, that doesn’t make sense, but because he said it really sternly, pointing his finger and shaking it, everyone is expected to believe him.  Cuz he was really serious, eh?

That classic line–and the way it was delivered, by a sitting president–should go down in history books.  And if it had been said by a Republican president it would be in the history books.  But sadly, since all the publishers are Democrat-lovers, it won't be.

There’s one more amazing twist to this story: As far as I know, no sitting president had ever been forced to give a deposition, so Clinton’s attorneys demanded that he give his deposition remotely, by closed-circuit TV. This resulted in a videotaped record–parts of which were later broadcast by the Mainstream Media to show how MEAN the prosecutors were to a Democrat committing perjury.  But the video also revealed Clinton’s outrageous effort to undo his egregious lie: “It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘IS’ is.”

But not surprisingly, opinion polls showed Democrat voters supported Bill just as strongly after seeing that as before!  The Media bleated that Bill's perjury wasn't really serious, because "everybody lies about sex."

They actually said that--and it's probably true.  But it's still supposedly against the law to lie under oath--something the Media cunningly ignored.

So thanks to the Media spinning the story to "Everyone lies about sex" and "The prosecutors were so MEAN to our wonderful president," Clinton didn't lose popularity.  He was ultimately impeached by the House for committing perjury, but there weren't enough votes in the evenly-divided senate to remove him from office.

Imagine how the Media would have absolutely hounded Trump from office if he'd done even a fraction of what Democrat Clinton did.  And yet liberals claim there is NO pro-Dem bias in the Media.  Really?

But Clinton's myriad lies--in sworn testimony!--and the fact that so many government officials and friends of his were willing to help him cover up all of it--are extremely revealing about the whole "covid" scam:  If you didn't know about Clinton's brazen perjury, and the eagerness of all the Dem lackeys to help him cover up his affair with Monica you could be excused for believing all the total, brazen lies the biden regime has been telling you since February of 2020 about duh Chyna virus.  Only by knowing the depth of the utter corruption revealed by Clinton's conspiracy to cover up his affair with a 20-year-old White House intern can you really believe that a) the government is corrupt; and b) every government official will lie to you, about everything--even to the extent of lying under oath--to keep their cushy jobs and pensions.

Remember this if the scam and coverup about Covid ever starts to crumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home