March 17, 2019

The media uncovers a sick, twisted piece of writing proving Trump is unfit to hold office. Wait...

The wonderful investigators of the Mainstream Media have uncovered a piece of writing that proves beyond doubt that Trump is unfit to be president!  At the age of 15 the future presidential candidate wrote the following:
“One day as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles…. This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams.
“As I neared the young ones I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two.  I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.
"Sweet visions filling my head" ??  That's SO sick!  See?  See?  We told you this guy was emotionally disturbed!  We told you he was crazy!  So do you believe us now?  Huh?

Wait...what?  Ya say that bit of creative writing was NOT written by OrangeManBad, but by...

No!  I don't believe it!  There must be some mistake!  This murderous fantasy could not possibly have been written by the dashing, Kennedy-esque Democrat presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke!  I simply refuse to believe it!  Cuz, he skateboards, fer cryin' out loud!  He's cool, not like that insane rich guy who colluded with his Russian friends to steal the election from our rightful queen, Hillary!

Okay, enough sarc.  How do you think the mainstream media would have reacted if any Republican had written the above "fantasy"?  Every talking-head would be screaming that whoever wrote it was clearly, obviously unfit to be president.  And you know it.

But Beto?  Don't worry, citizen:  The media will ignore this, or claim it's a hack, or invent some other reason to claim it's totally insignificant.  Cuz...well...

(If you're skeptical, click here.  "Cult of the Dead Cow" was O'Rourke's hacker group.) 

O'Rourke confirms authorship here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home