August 08, 2026

Y'know that thing that nevah happens? Well it happened again

Hey, y'know that thing that the Democrats say never happens?  Well, it happened again:  In a town near Cincinnati three total mental cases brutally tortured a 7-year-old boy--severe beatings, burning, choking, and water torture.  Finally the nutters killed him.  

 

Now here's how four Lying Mainstream Media outlets lied about it:

 

Notice that all four of these Democrat-fellating outlets identified the three killers as "three women."  Nope.  Flat-out lie, uttered to protect Democrats, who have pushed the whole tranny mania on us.  Cuz two of the four are males pretending to be women.

Supreme Court moron Katanji Brown Jackson: "No, dey iz all reel women!  At least, dey say are, an' since I have no idea how to tell what a woman is, I has t' believe em!  Which means you do too, since I'm sometimes the deciding vote on close decisions!" 

Do we really have to put up with this shit? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home