August 06, 2026

A milestone (of sorts) is approaching

If you pay attention to things outside your immediate reach (spoiler: ...eh, nevermind) you may have heard that in two weeks the U.S. will pass a milestone of sorts.  So if you get your news from duh Mainstream Media you surely know what that is, right?  Cuz duh Mainstream Media is THE source of info for 98% of Americans, eh?  So is it

  • the 10,000th U.S. citizen murdered by an illegal invader?
  • Democrats introducing a record third motion to impeach Trump?
  • the five-thousandth time a talking head on the network news said Jan 6th was "the most terrible threat in our nation's history"? or
  • our national debt will reach $40 trillion?

If you guessed the last one, congratulations.  But even more troubling (if you know math) is that our nation's debt has literally quadrupled since 2008. 

Ask any kid under 25 "Who sets government spending?"  Chances are they'll say the president.  Of course adults know it's actually congress--the biggest waste of oxygen and money on  the planet.  At least half are corrupt and useless--a den of thieves.  And if that bunch of morons doesn't reign in spending, what year do ya think the national debt will explode from $40 trillion to a staggering $80 TRILLION?

Sure: At the current growth rate, a mere nine years from now.

For the maff-challenged, that's 2035.  You might wanna make a note of that.

So if you're detecting a tiny hint of problems now, when we're "only" paying a TRILLION dollars of interest on this debt every year--and having to borrow every dollar of that trillion just to PAY THE INTEREST--what do ya think things will be like just nine years from now, eh?

Been tryin' t' warn ya for years.  No one listened--least of all your so-called "leaders."  

"Numbers?  Maff?  Nah, bro, dat stuff beez jus' a tool used by oppressors!  We don' believe maff--at least if it don' support whut we wanna doo!"

These are the same morons who bleat that Iran was nevah trying to build an atomic bomb because...well those faaabulous Democrats Joe and Mika on MS-SUX said dey weren't!"

Then you ask 'em "Did Iran's negotiators brag to U.S. negotiators about having 1000 pounds of 60%-enriched uranium?  And do you know why they'd do that?"

And the morons go "Uhh...whut?  We nevah herd dat.  Besides, dat number don' mean nuffin', yew right-wing warmonger!  Wait...it doesn't, does it?  Whut do 'isotopes' have to do wif atomic bombs?  Whut IS an 'isotope,' anyway?"

And all I can do is shake my head and walk away.  They refuse to learn, and the Lying Mainstream Media refuses to educate 'em.  And in any case it would take a couple of days to give 'em enough background to explain it.

Ah well...I don't care.  I've had a great life, been everywhere, done everything, loved often, and been loved often--and probably way more than I deserved.  Way luckier than I deserved.

I regret that I'll never be able to thank everyone who so wonderfully, generously made my life a fabulous experience.  I look forward to thanking you all when we meet again after this life.  I hear the next one is even more fabulous. 

I can't wait! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home