The emperor continues his faaabulous track record of making false statements
Would you like some examples? Happy to oblige:
- He claimed that the attack in Benghazi that killed an American ambassador and 3 other Americans was caused by a video, posted on YouTube, critical of Islam--when in fact he had information the same day of the attack that this was not true.
- "ISIS is a JV team." What was he trying to impart with that pearl of "wisdom"? Obviously that ISIS was not a threat.
- ISIS is contained.
- The Paris terrorist attack killing 130 was a "setback."
- The ISIS fight is going well.
- Finally, just one day before the murder of 14 and wounding of 20 more in San Bernardino--by a Muslim--your emperor assured you that there was no threat of an attack on "the homeland."
But if it's not stupidity, that would seem to leave only...willful deception.
Of course you can't believe that, because you literally can't imagine such a person rising to the highest office in our land. Such a thing would imply that the media had deliberately failed to look into the guy's record, his past activities.
But don't worry, citizen: Your betters in the elite media know what they're doing. We're all just along for the ride. Oh, and to keep working and making stuff and paying taxes so government can pay all its employees--90 percent of whom are loyal Democrats.