Latest news from the U.K. on how well Muslims are "assimilating" there
How's the U.K. doing in trying to coexist with its huge crowd of Muslim immigrants?
- Hospitals across Britain are dealing with at least 15 new cases of female genital mutilation (FGM) every day. Although FGM has been illegal in Britain since 1984, and a host of proven cases of the act, there has not been a single conviction.
- At least 1,400 children were sexually exploited between 1997 and 2013 in the town of Rotherham, mostly by Muslim gangs. But as you could have guessed, police and city officials avoided admitting or prosecuting the offenders because they feared being branded "racist" or "Islamophobic."
- Reverend Giles Goddard, vicar of St John's in Waterloo, central London, allowed a full Muslim prayer service to be held in his church. He also asked his congregation to praise "the God that we love, Allah."
- Over the last 4 years reports of child sexual abuse are up 60 percent.
- A Muslim worker at a nuclear power plant in West Kilbride, Scotland, was "removed from the premises" after he was caught studying bomb-making materials at work. No word on whether the worker was allowed to keep his job after being caught.
- "We try to avoid describing anyone as a terrorist or an act as being terrorist." – Tarik Kafala, the head of BBC's Arabic section.