December 28, 2023

Bernie Sanders took all the shots and boosters, says he has covid

Scared Democrats (and others) who got the original "vax,"--both shots and all the "boosters"--keep getting covid.  

Democrat (and other sheep): "But...but...but I thought they told us the "vaccine" was "effective," which we naturally though meant if you had all the damn shots you wouldn't get duh virus!"  

Top Democrat leaders and Media parrots: "NOOooo, citizen!  No one EVAH said if you took the vax you couldn't get covid!  That's just a Republican lie!  A 'right-wing violent extremist conspiracy story'!"

Really?  Wow, that's a relief!  Cuz for a minute there I was a tiny bit concerned that the regime and the Media LIED to us!  It's a relief to know I just imagined that!

Oh wait...

Sure glad the regime didn't lie to us, eh?  Cuz I wouldn't wanna worry that I'd dragged my kids to get the unsafe injection when they didn't benefit from it, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home