January 16, 2019

Black CNN "legal analyst" accuses interviewee of "white privilege;" hilarity ensues

Sometimes a liberal walks right into the swinging cluebat. The story below is almost too perfect.

The person on the left below is Areva Martin. Her bio says she's a "legal analyst" for that paragon of social justice warfare, CNN. (She also has a show on CBS titled “Face the Truth.” Almost too perfect.)

Areva was interviewing the man on the right, David Webb, who appears on Sirius XM radio and Fox Nation.  They were discussing whether race was more important than experience when determining whether or not someone is qualified for a particular job. 

Webb: “I’ve chosen to cross different parts of the media world, done the work so that I’m qualified to be in each one. I never considered my color the issue, I considered my qualifications the issue,”

Areva: “That’s a whole, another long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of. 

Did I mention that the interview and discussion took place during a...wait for it...radio show?

A dumbfounded Webb asked Areva, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

Martin responded, “David, by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege.”

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black,” Webb said.
https://a57.foxnews.com/media2.foxnews.com/BrightCove/694940094001/2019/01/15/931/524/694940094001_5989785523001_5989782240001-vs.jpg?ve=1&tl=1I

This may strike students as a meaningless exchange.  It's not.  Webb clearly took the position that qualifications mattered more than race.  What else would lead Areva to assume Webb must have been white?  And based on that false assumption, Areva assumed he'd reached whatever position he had not because of his talent or hard work, but because he was white.

Ponder that for a bit.

This is a textbook case of racism.  But libs won't see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home